<< Why This Blog & [Bonus] Blog Pages >>

These writings are my random thoughts.


Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead,


or actual events is purely coincidental.


Why This Blog

View & Read More: >> 'The Voice Of My Soul' <<
 

Added:  [Bonus] Blog Pages
February, 2024

These are (few of) my write-ups when I was going through grief, when I lost a very good friend, a very good partner.

They were posted in another social media platform.

(I am posting some of them here in memory of this beautiful lovely soul)
(May he rest in eternal peace)

After the loss, it was a period where life changed drastically for me, where I actively wanted to write even more. Where I wanted to make things right, even more.  My life, indeed, changed after the ordeal.  I felt different. I knew I had become a different person.

From that day forward, I am physically alive but deep within me, there is a great huge loss.  Something inside me is dead.  

From thereon, it is where I recognize on the wise saying. "Appreciate the good people in your life when it counts. Not when it is convenient".  I learn that life can be better off starting over than continuing on something that no longer serves me.

Sometimes, in life, we have to make a decision that will hurt our heart but this decision can heal our soul.  My loss teaches me that being surrounded by the wrong people can be the loneliest thing in the world.  I have to learn to be a better me, for me.

(In Loving Memories)

View & Read More: >> 'About Grief' << 


View & Read More: >> 'The Final Moment' << 


View & Read More: >> 'Facing The Truth' << 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself