Dramas In Life

Thank you for the drama in my life.  Thank you for the pains that I feel in my emotions.  Thank you for the confusion.  Thank you for the heartbreaks.

I have to acknowledge them with gratitude, not with despair.

They have to happen for my realization.  They have to happen so that I can take charge of my life.  They have to take place so that I can take full responsibility to everything that is happening.

Acceptance to them will open up the truth, the real truth of who I am.  With the truth revealed, peace sets in.  And so shall be joy and happiness.  All I have to do is to embrace them so that I learn what love is about.

The beautiful thing about realization is to own life.  The ownership will give me the courage and the confidence with whatever Divinity puts in front of me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself