Stop The Fight

It is good that I live my life focusing only on my dominant thoughts.  They are more productive and they are the ones that shape my life the most.  I should not focus on the unnecessary and irrelevant ones.  I should not fret on the small stuffs.

When I keep fighting on with the non dominant thoughts, I will have less energy to fight with life on what is important to me.  My life moves in the direction of the most dominant thoughts.  The quality of my life is determined by how I manage my self talk.  Life starts from within me, from the thoughts that I think about.

Where my thoughts go, my life follows.  The only opinion I must live up to is my own.  It is good that I focus on the positive and live to the fullest.  I live in a world of thoughts.  My thoughts create my experiences.

Eckhart Tolle, the German spiritual teacher says 'If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place'.   When I want to change the outside, I must first change the inside.  I must be in charge of my thoughts because what I think directly influences how I feel.

However, thoughts in and of themselves have no power.  It is only when I empower my attention to them that they manifest, that they become real.  The more I engage with more empowering thoughts, they boost my confidence and energize me.  I have to watch my thoughts as they impact how my body reacts.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself