Returning To Now

The only way to deal with the future is to function effectively in the now.

When I can break free, freedom is in my hand.  The day I am created, I have everything that I need.  In that moment, I am rich and in abundance.

But, because of all the awakening of past memories and that I live to perceive all those data, experiences and memories of the past, I threw away what's already there in the first place.

I must not live and dwell in the past but to use it to illustrate a point.  And then leave them behind.  

When I constantly clean and become more aware, nothing really matters except what I do now in this instant of time.

I must clean to follow the moment. To be open to evolution of the Divine creations.  

I cannot closed myself. I cannot not to appreciate what I do not know or have.  When I am able to see the whole picture, I live with the Divinity.

When I am open, there's no room for judgement.  It will only be peace beyond all understanding.  It is time of love beyond all understanding.

Dear ONE, I surrender to you. Please release and transmute all the negative vibrations that I have been accumulating, accepting and creating.

I must have faith. I must allow trust to be in every of my cells. And, I just have to tether it to my way of life.

I must be in the process to trust that my every needs to be met. Trust that there'll be answers to every problems. Trust abundance in every level. And to have faith that, with cleaning and praying, to grow spiritually.

I must teach my cells to clean. To pray. To be aware and conscious. I must teach my cells not to think and place my intellects in front of them. I must allow them to surrender to Divinity.

Trust. This is the very word that I must empower. This is the process that I need to reach out with every of my cleaning and my prayers to to the Divine.

My cleaning and my prayers are to ask for what is correct for me. My cleaning and my prayers are about letting go and letting God.

The Divine knows but I don't. The Divine gives me what is correct and perfect in every moment.

Things happen for good reasons.

I just have to trust and let go. I must let myself be taken by the flow of life and being open to receiving from the places, persons and events I least expected.

Life loves me. And so is the Divine.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Let ice blue washes what is not love for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself