The Movie Of Me

Today, I am going to watch a movie, "Me and I, The Yin and Yang".  And, to have a conversation with myself.

Doing so, it is one which can bring about a change or growth in my consciousness.  It shall be a moment in me to manifest the Divine and Divinity.  

It is manifesting Divinity, God and requesting for what is correct and perfect for I do not know. All of my own intellects, of the things that I think I know cannot produce change of BEing.

My effort must go in the right direction and one that must correspond to the other.

The conversation that I must engage.  The movie that I am watching ..

Am I a negative person and how much positive do I have to balance it?

Am I bad and how much good do I own?

Am I taking full responsibility for my being or do I still want to shoot blame on others for things that are not going well?

Do I accept my cleaning and prayers or I tell myself, "Why am I having so much problems to solve and why am I so problematic?"

Am I happy and peaceful but why my body is showing symptoms of I'll health, even with the slightest headache and ache?

Dear ONE, I reach for your Divine Hand and let me be useful to my own being. Let me be granted for what is correct in every moment.

There are so much of me that I won't know.  And, I should not fool myself thinking that I know everything.

The key that I have in my hand to my life does not open every doors.  It does not able to understand every faculties of me.  All of me is too close for me to see with my own eyes.  

Until I can truly see myself, then I probably can see others.

Dear ONE, surround me with Your divine love, divine light and divine wisdom.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself