Say You, Say Me

Words used to express intentions mean nothing when they are not from the heart.  Words alone do not mean much.  It takes more than just words after words after words.  It is how they are said that means everything.

Words are to be articulated and connected from love in the heart.  The tone of my voice, to carry out those words, plays an important role too.  It matters as it creates harmony.  My tone clarifies and conveys meaning.  My tone affects how others perceive me.  Also, it measures on their willingness to listen.

I have to constantly remind myself to hear and listen on the way I speak.  I should not cheapen my words to cheapen my talk.  There is no necessity for me to be heard when I have nothing good to say.  It is not important that I must fill in any awkward silences.  It is not necessary, nor it is funny, to make others laugh all the time.

The words 'Listen' and 'Silent' are both spelt with the same letters.  The more that I talk less, the more I learn.  Silencing my mind is another important lesson that I have to remind myself.  Silence is a source of great strength.  Whenever necessary, the most powerful thing to say is to say nothing.

As I take the silence pills, I am cleaning away all the unnecessary and unwanted thoughts and emotions.  While doing that, I reach for Divinity's Hand to make me to be useful with only the useful tasks.  To make me a blessing and for me to live a better tomorrow.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself