Win Some, Lose Some

It is the duality of life.  Duality teaches me that every aspect of life is created from a balanced interaction of opposite and competing forces.  Yet, these forces are not just opposites.  They are, indeed, complementing each other.  

I cannot win and win again and again endlessly.  I will not fail and fail again and again forever too.  All is fair in life.  There is a great and greater purpose to it.  The hashtag to all winnings, and otherwise, lies with the role my heart exhibits.

To grasp acceptance in life is important.  Whenever I fail, I should be thankful.  What I should avoid, when I fail, is the feeling of defeat.  I should not give up.  I must not swear and curse.  Failure is about picking myself up.  It is to learn new lessons, to acquire and to realize that I have not given my utmost best.

Whenever I win, I should be grateful.  At the same time, I should be humble about it.  There are more lessons to learn here.  Will my win make me arrogant?  Will I forget about humility?  Will it drive me to serve others?

Life requires me to move forward with my head up.  Every up has its down.  Every down has its up.  Whenever I am up, I shall smell the roses and enjoy the scenery.  Whenever I am down, I have to touch the soul of my being and feel the beauty.

I have to embrace life, regardless.  The sun will set and the sun will rise.  It will shine upon me in my grief and in my gratitude.  What I need to do is to continue to live with purpose, with cherished memories, passion and love.

Every day, I have to live a meaningful life.  I should live with the wisdom not to fear life but with the strength to stay courageous.  I should focus to do all the good I can, for all the people I can, in all the ways I can, as long as I can.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself