I Have To Be Better Today

When life is teaching me lessons, about acquiring experience every day, I should have a mindset that today has to be better than yesterday.  This philosophy has to make me to be proactive.  This gift has to make me to appreciate all the breaths I take.  That I am alive for another day to make things right.

Life is a journey of becoming better human.  It is to prepare my homeward bound for the after life.  Life is not about being better than someone else but it is about being better at myself.  Today is my chance to work harder and be better than I was yesterday.

Since life moves forward and does not allow me to go back and fix what I have done wrong in the past, the only choice I have is to look at today.  I have to earn it with a sincere longing to make it right.  I have to be committed, to have better thoughts, better decisions and better actions.

As I look back at yesterday, I shall clean, delete and erase all the unwanted data, all those beliefs, conditionings and programmings that are no longer serving me.  Today is about repentance and new inspirations.  Should I fell down yesterday, I have to stand up today.  Today I shall be wise to change myself.

When today is better than yesterday, my tomorrow will be better.  It is how I shape for a better destiny, a better journey.  When I shape myself, I shape my world.

I have to live for today.  Yesterday has gone and it has let go of me.  I shall not, and must not, ruin a good today by thinking about yesterday.  Complaining about yesterday will not make today, and tomorrow, any better.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself