I Want A Simple Life

It is important, at my next phase, that I live my life with heightened happiness, joy, peace and love.  I have had a wonderful youthful life and enjoyed it much.  They filled, guided and showed me on the next path to move forward.

With all that I have learned, I want to live by them now.  I want to immerse and connect myself with its knowledge.  From this day forward, I want to flow with the flow of life.  I want a much more peaceful life.  I want a life that elevates me spiritually and be simple with it.

Living a simple life is to have space and time for myself.  It is about doing with less.  Having more and doing more do not lead to happiness.  It does not guarantee to be peaceful either.  A simple life is to find the simplest things and being content with solitude and savouring the serenity of the moment.

I should not be chasing after the rainbows forever.  Instead, I have to believe that I am inside the rainbow now.  I have to feel that I am living my dreams and no longer dreaming.  I am, gracefully, empowering all my past experiences to let me grow further.  To bring me to the next level of existence.

To become a better me, I am thankful for all my yester-years.  I am thankful and shall remember to be grateful to all the happenings, and all the people, who have contributed to making me who I am today.  Without them, I will not know what is life.  With them, they torch my light where I am able to see what is ahead.

With all that I have, and have not, I am wishing upon the stars to inspire me further a sense of meaning and happiness in life.  A simple life is where I feel good on the inside.  I want to make peace with who I am, with what I need and live for what I want.  May the blessings be!

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself