Dealing With Choices

The Universe is in full abundance.  With its vastness, so is life.  When I look at every available opportunities, indeed that life is full of choices.  Where I am today is the direct result of the choices I have made up to this point in my life.  All the choices have come together to create the person I am today and the life I live.

Choice is an energy of free will.  With all the available resources on Mother Earth, the freedom to choose allows humans to be what they want to be.  The gift to choose shapes lives exactly how humans wish.  Choice is a piece of a puzzle that fits the whole picture.  Every piece counts.

I have to be conscious of my choices.  Everything that happens to me is a result of these choices.  In return, these choices will impact my life tomorrow.  It will do me good should I am able to weigh the benefits.  The choices I make must give me happiness and peace.  They have to be important and they carry values for my well being.

Should there will be alternatives and other options, I have to consider the advantages and disadvantages on my options.  I have to understand what will motivate me.  What will sustain me.  Will it inspire me further?  The decision I make shall shape my life exactly how I wish.

Every day brings a choice.  I must not open myself with too much choices.  Greed ought to have a limit, somehow.  I have to know what I really need and what is right for me.  I should only own what matters to me, that are consistent with my core beliefs and values.  I have to trust with the flow of life - that less is more.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself