Stand By My Words

I have to stand by behind my words.  These words are what made me.  They become the foundation and the pillars of my life.  They form the colours of my aura and shape its auric fields.  They are the sounding board for the Universe to manifest my intention.

When I promise to help someone, I have to stand by that commitment.  When I say that I will do (a task), I have to bring it to completion.  When I tell myself to change, I should honour and effect it.  I have to live up and do as I said I would.  I cannot be saying one thing and do the opposite.  Keeping these intentions and be consistent to carry them out create integrity.

At the same time, it is super super important that I hear how I say my words.  What I say and how I say them will cause the results.  It is the combined articulation of words and sounds that put things in perspective.  Together, they can divide or unite.  Or they can hurt or heal.

Words are vehicles that carry frequencies.  They have unique informative energy that multiply.  When I understand this abstract principle, I shall understand how Universe will reward me accordingly.  It boils down to the worthiness on the intimate commitment to stand by my words.

Should I observe successful people around me, their words are often words of honour.  They respect their own words, and give value to them, that the Universe rewards their lives accordingly.  Knowingly and unknowingly, they connect words and the sounds to make things happen.

I have to be one with my words.  I have to mean what I say.  Coherently, I have to be aware on how I say them.  What I do not mean, I should not verbalize.  My words must not be lip service nor should they be words to control others.  Words have power to attract, to love, to hate.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself