Am I The Only One?

Constantly as I am telling myself not to judge, there is always a tiny part in my brain that continues to do so.  There is always something that the mind needs to justify, as though that I am perfect.  As though that I do not make mistakes but others do.  As though that I live in a world of mindfulness and not others.

My mind is wired to store information and all my experiences.  With all the stored information and experiences, my mind uses them to form expectation.  Judgements are expectations.  Should I want to minimize my judgemental mind, I have to continue to clean my storage bank of information and experiences.

When I judge others, what does it say about me?  Obviously I am a self righteous, self justifying human being.  Clearly, my mind creates a hierarchy where I am better and superior than everyone and everything that I meet.  My arrogance has the urge to be right, to be better and to be superior.

I wonder how much does my soul can tolerate?  Does my soul get burned out?  How can my soul save my busy thinking mind?  For that matter, what does it take for my mind not to judge?  Why does it seem rather impossible to not judge others?

I have to keep asking for forgiveness, as long as I live.  And, I hope that I am forgiven as long as I live.  I am sorry and please forgive me for my every words, my every thoughts, my every deeds and my every actions.  I am sorry and please forgive me that my conscious minds are avoiding my own flaws and, sadly, magnify those flaws in others.

As I continue to clean my errors, I am teaching my mind to judge tenderly from now on.  Hopefully, I will get to better myself for the sake of love and my soul.  Whenever I am judging, I have to tell myself that I know nothing about the stories of others.  When I am not in their shoes, how dare that I freely judge them.

Am I the only one who is judgemental?  Till I be a better person, dear (my)Self and all, I am sorry and please please forgive me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself