Beautiful Human

While I cannot be one hundred percent perfect, I can aim to be a beautiful human instead.  To do that, I have to be aware of how I think and how I behave.  I have to hear how I speak.  I have to observe how I act.  I need to be conscious of all my words, thoughts, deeds and actions.

Do I know how am I as a person?  Consistently, I have to check if it is my arrogance speaking to me whenever I am interacting with others.  When I think intellect counts, do I know that the functions of intellect can be insufficient without compassion, empathy and love?

To be a beautiful human, I have to be aware of my negative feelings.  When they are creeping upon me, do I recognise the danger of feeding those feelings and keeping them alive?  A beautiful human is a moral BEing that strives for harmony and upholds to that value.

A beautiful human accepts people as they are.  Do I?  There is no judgement on colours, background, race or religion.  Am I?   He or she has a good heart with a kind soul.  Where am I with my heart?

When I want to be a beautiful human, I need to be a good person.  I have to be selfless and not selfish.  I have to be an altruist more than an egoist.  Should I am not able to take charge of my responsibility, I will not be able to be a beautiful human.  I need to be fair and I have to be honest all the time.

To be a good person, I have to make sure to love and accept myself.  When I can love and accept myself, I will be more accepting of others.  To be a better person, I have to let go of my anger and resentment.  I have to care for others and I have to believe in being real and not perfection.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself