Beyond The Horizon

Oh my dear self, do you have a big halo above your head that you expect others to give you every respect?  Do you fart Chanel no. 5 and judge those who comment on your bad attitudes?  Do you think, with whatever title, label or status you earned, puts you on higher levels above others?

Just because your neighbours know you, are nice and kind to you, that the world must do the same?  Just because you pray and practice mindfulness every day that God is blessing you more?  Just because you think you are blessed today, that God will bless you tomorrow and all the days after?

What will you do when you see a blind, handicapped tissue seller on a wheelchair?  What is your reaction when a stranger who looks healthy asks you for $5, telling you he/she needs it to buy dinner?  Why do you disrespect others and shame their dignity in public?  Why do you think that things happen, not the way you expect them?

Don't you think everything is to be earned?  Don't you want to be humble?  Does not recognition, should that is important to you, has to start with acceptance of reality through open-mindedness to truth?  Does it not bothering you wanting to feel right all the time?

Are you not affected at how your soul is not at peace?  Aren't you going to make an effort to understand the cries of your Inner Child?  Is your ego too big that arrogance becomes second nature?  Is your life about winning at every races and it does not pain you that you have hurt others along the way?

Beyond the horizon, there is a big huge reward to elevate my soul.  Where the heart shall be filled with the Divine light.  The way for it to guide my soul and nourishes my faith, starts here.  Here, with these questions asked of me, is where it matters.  

Everything is earned, not given.  Everything counts.  Treat others the way I want them to treat me.  Talk to others the way I want to be talked to.  Trust is not something that I earn, it is something that I give.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself