Wish I Know

It is better for me to stay quiet rather than I say something that I do not  know much.  Hindsight is not wisdom and second guessing is not effective.  To voice out for the mere sake to be heard is not good communication.  It is an act where I am listening, not to understand, but for the sake to reply.

The more I take the silence pills, the more that I am trying to reach out for Divinity's Hand.  That, with a quiet mind, the light of the Divine brightens the consciousness within me.  When I silence my mind, my soul speaks.  It is where I allow love to manifest.

Silencing my mind does not mean that I stop to think.  It means that I think when I need to think.  It is to keep all the unnecessary thoughts to calm down.  Not to entertain them so that my ability to focus improves, with better clarity.

Wish I know how to free my soul from the prison of my mind.  Wish I know how to wake my soul from within.  For him to reach out to me, to guide me and to wake me up.  Wish I know to notice the mirror reflection of my soul.

Knowing makes me to be independent.  It creates the self awareness.  By knowing who I am and what I stand for in life can help me to give a sense of self confidence.  In order to be myself, I have to know who am I.

What I know does not mean that I know it all.  It does not imply that I am good at life.  It does not mean that I know how others truly think and feel.  I will give myself a great favour should I not make claim to knowledge.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself