Bird Of The Same Feather

To surround myself with a bird of the same feather will allow me to be happier.  By engaging with like-minded individuals makes me to learn life lessons at a faster rate.  This is a group of souls that will judge me less but creates better experiences.  

They will allow me to learn different viewpoints, identify blind spots without throwing me under the bus.

I have to identify these souls should I want a quality lifestyle.  I have to prioritize my happiness and peace.  My mind does not have to work harder with such group of like minded individuals.  There is no pretension for there is common understanding with one common language and purpose.

As a human, I need a little validation, encouragement or advice.  While many can offer their wisdom, it is hard for them to relate to me should our minds are not alike.  Sharing common struggles together is a great way to brainstorm solutions, amicably and lovingly.

Learning and growing are keys in life.  Similarity is useful for learning and growing.  It influences safe haven for all sorts of attitudes, values, prejudices and personality traits to come together with greater respect and with little disruptions.

No man is an island.  It is, therefore, important to form a group of people in my life that I can rely on no matter what.  These souls are for me to lean on, for me to feel secure and inspired.  

They are the ones that I talk openly about my thoughts, dreams and problems without fear of judgement and misunderstandings.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself