Be

Annoyance, displeasure, irritation - these are natural angry feelings .  As a human, I live by them.  There are many common triggers for these feelings to happen.  They can stem from losing patience or from a feeling that an opinion or a sharing is not appreciated.  Or, it can also be from past memories of traumatic and enraging events.

Obviously, these feelings are not healthy.  These feelings left unchecked with excessive anger can cause serious problems.  They cause stress, anxiety and depression and more.  It will do me good should I know how much they live inside me.  I need to accept that I am not completely free from them.  It is my responsibility where I should take charge to manage these anger issues.

When I live with these feelings constantly, my soul suffers.  My emotional, physical, mental and spiritual bodies take their toll.  And so are the people around me.  I create disharmony to my relationship with them.  I make my life and their lives difficult.

I need to return to innocence, back to zero and back to my soul.  I have to erase and delete all my past memories that trigger these negative feelings.  When I return to innocence, I embrace the state of my true BEing.  

I need to love my Self and be my Self, the true essence of a soul.  I have to be kind to nature and the people around me.

I have to empower the joy of living.  I have to be in love to be a light of the Divine.  I have to be a kind human, be useful and be a blessing.  This is the way I reconnect with my soul and the good way to live a beautiful life.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself