Masterpiece

I have to do what makes me happy every day.  When my days are happy, everything else will fall into place.  I have to dedicate myself to living every day to the fullest.  When I do that, I will get the feeling that I can do anything, overcome anything.

Living life to the fullest means I am in tune with myself.  This allows me to make conscious decisions that directly affect me.  To live a full life each day, it involves taking full advantage of every opportunities that greet me.

When I feel I want to do something, I need to honour it.  I should not push it away to another day, another time.  I have to make each opportunity a masterpiece.  I have to let each day be blessed.  It is foolish should I let opportunity and time to slip away as I might not get the chance again.

I have to be involved with life.  I have to have an idea of what kinds of thoughts and feelings that make my day better.  It is good to live every day on a fresh new start.  I should not be held back by what happened yesterday, the day before of even weeks, months or years ago.

There is a limit to my time.  While it is here with me today, I should live in the present moment.  It will do me good I do not live by other people's thinking.  I should not let the noise of others drown my own inner voice.  Most important, I must have the courage to follow my heart and my intuition.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself