Into The Golden Years

Growing old is natural.  One cannot avoid it.  I should not be ashamed that I am getting old.  It is important to accept on the sequence of predictable process of life.  There is nothing to fear.  It shall be wise that I have the right attitude to face reality.

For me to have quality golden years starts with the right mindset today.  Just like the computer, I have to start to defragment my thoughts and deleting unwanted files and data now.  

I have to abandon all old beliefs, all old conditioning and programmings.  Should I not clean, delete and erase them, I will not get to live my golden years with better and mature perspectives.

I should create a vision to see myself growing old gracefully.  More essentially, I have to teach my mind to accept changes and own them.  My mind has to keep finding meaningful activities continuously.  My mind has to stay sane.  My thought process should be reasonable and sensible.

I want to live my old age with a healthy mind and body.  That I have a stable mental mind, heightened spiritual experiences, secured stable positive emotions and a capable physical body.  I want my golden years be filled with serenity, with days of joyful peace.  

I want myself to be more accepting and less grumpy.  While I know that my agility may not be as good, I am thankful that I would still be moving easily.  That, I can still laugh happily and smile often.

I pray that I am able to take good care of myself.  That I continue to enjoy my life, not to worry and be happy and merry.  I pray that I continue to find meaning in life.  That I am able to find things that are important to me.  I have to plan for purposeful activities.  I have to follow where my passions lie.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself