Remember To Remember

Whatever I do, I should not forget to be human.  To be human, I need to show humane qualities - love, kindness, empathy or generosity.  And honesty, integrity, courage, self awareness and wholeheartedness.  To be human, I should have the ability to choose between right and wrong.  

I need to treat others the way I like to be treated.  I need to be nice to others for others to be nice to me.  When respect is important to me, I have to respect others first.  It is when I appreciate humans, I will be human.

Being human means I accept that I am not perfect.  That, I will make mistakes.  Making mistakes allows me to learn what I value, what I like, what I do not want and what I do not need.  Mistakes are to make me a better human for they are learning opportunities.

To be human is to experience life in all its colours and all its potentials.  But, while I am experiencing life, I must remember to remember that I need to be human.  In whatever that I do, I should not neglect humanity.

How good I am as a human depends on how much compassion and sympathy I have in my heart for others.  I must not let the roles I play in life make me to forget that I am a human.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself