Stop The Chase

Till my mind can fully understand, it will always wonder.  Day by day, as long the questions are not answered, my mind shall roam.  But, is this the way I should live?  Does not it make me to be aimlessly 'chasing after the wind'?  To do everything I ever want and to find that moment of happiness and peace and still feel a void that the wind could just blow through?

Life is best lived when I can be in the present.  I should live in the present, here in the Now, and not bound by the past nor the worries of the future.  In the Now makes me to practice realistic approach to things.  I will not be carried away with past recollections or futile dreams about future.

Life is best lived when I stop chasing but living.  Everything there is, is here.  There is nothing outside and I should not neglect what is inside me.  I am the driver of my life.  I am the captain to set my directions.  The only journey is the one within.

When I want to feel God, I do not have to be inside the church, inside the mosque, inside the temple.  When I want peace, I do not have to be with the presence of quality people.  When I want happiness, I should not be looking for it at the beauty counters.

The beauty of meaning, the beauty of truth is inside me.  It is where all the answers that I am looking for can be found.  What is the whole point of being busy with the chase on the outside when I am listless and restless on the inside?  God is in me.  Peace is in me.  And so is the joy and the happiness.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself