Love, The Verb

All actions and reactions are acts of Love.  I do something and react to something because love moves me.  Love is the verb in getting me to act and react.  It makes me to deal with choices.  And, the choices may end up good or not so good.

What makes me to act and react is because Love makes it possible.  Love is the motivating reason that moves me to act and react to all things.  What does not motivate will not end up with any actions and reactions.  

In fact, without love, there will be excuses and more excuses and there will be no actions.

Where there is love, everything is possible.  When there is love, nothing is too much trouble and there will always be time.  That is the power of love.  Love is a continual action, continual choice and continual promise.  It triggers the actions.  It engages to be proactive.

It is said 'Love can move mountains'.  Love makes unusual sacrifices.  It defies logic.  Everything that is done with love has a place, even in the darkest and tiniest space.

The next time I want to do something, or I am reacting to something, I have to make sure it is done out of love.  I should not be doing something, or reacting to something, out of my ego - this is not love.  

I should not be motivated in doing something because I want to look good.  Nor I am doing it to be accepted, be well liked or to be popular.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself