The Healthy State Of The Mind

Should I want to know what is the healthy state of my emotional mind, mental mind and spiritual mind, all that I need to do is to look around everything inside the house.  Everything in the house tells stories on the states of these minds.

I need to look inside my wardrobe and the drawers.  I need to look inside my kitchen cabinet and the drawers.  Next, I should look inside the fridge and the freezer.  And inside the store room.  

How organized are my living room, dining room and my bedroom?  When was the last time I paid attention to all the things inside these places?

Perhaps, I may want to place my fingers and wipe through the tops of the shelves.  And inside the drawers.  Are they clean?  Do I have things that I have not touched for the last one year?  Do I treasure each and every piece I have or they are now white elephants?

Am I proud of what I see?  Or, I could not be bothered at all?  What I feel when I look at all these places is important.  They represent the accurate representation of my well being.  

Their states reflect the exact state of my emotional, mental and spiritual minds.  They are the mirrors of what I am on the inside.

I should be honest with these feelings.  And, I should not be making excuses for what I see.  The more excuses I make will not help to make the minds healthy.  When I want them to be healthy, I need to help them to help me.  

I cannot ignore the importance of making them organized, clean and tidy when that is exactly what I want my life to be too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself