Live The Life

 

A life is precious and to live the life to its fullest is even more.  To lead a life with purpose should be my birth right.  It has to be the way I should live.  I should inspire myself to enjoy the little things in life, for one day I may look back and realize they are the big things.

I have to live and speak from the truth of the heart.  I must not live by the ego of the tongue.  I have to learn to critic on myself rather than to judge others freely.  I have to stop blaming others when things are not going my way.  Taking responsibility is a virtue - it is a gateway to divine opportunities and heavenly freedom.

For me to have success in life, I must love my life.  Every breath has its importance.  I must build the courage to live it.  I have to be what I do and not what I say I do.  Action speaks louder.  I must not be an empty vessel with the loudest noise.  I am born with a big canvas and I need to learn to paint it beautifully.  I must make every strokes count.

For me to be happier, I must keep growing, keep dreaming and to honour the language on the truth of the heart.  Importantly, I must stop questioning unnecessarily.  I should not analyze too much and to cast doubts at every little things.  I need to live to embrace the presence.  I should let it all go and see what stays.  When thinking stops, the burden is lightened and growth starts.

I live the full life when I live it.  When I taste the experience to the utmost, I am reaching out eagerly without fear for the coming of the newer and richer endeavours.  Wealth is accumulated when I have the ability to fully experience life.

All life is, is an experience.  I keep replaying each experience from the bank of my subconscious memories.  It is a recurring theme.  Until I learn to erase these memories that I shall be born again.  Until I become fully aware, in my highest consciousness, that life changes.

It is important that I forgive myself.  It is crucial that I feel grateful for what I have.  When I can bring love into my being through each experience I have, love emerges and it shall allow me and everything about me to taste freedom.

When there is love, nothing else matters and there is life.  When there is peace, I will make a difference in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself