Make Me Human

 I am a human of mental belief.  My beliefs drive me.  They shape all my days.  By design, these beliefs are cultivated from my social environment.  All my beliefs and values are part of the environment.  

Is it true that there is no way for me to be human without other humans?  What makes me human?  What makes me me?

I am human, I have feelings and I have intellect.  To be more human, I have to live life with empathy and sensitivity towards others.  I have to be submissive to the power of love.  I have to embrace life that is full and over flowing with the new.  I have to live to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.

At the end of the day, I want to go to bed with the feeling that today was a good day.  That all my days are like the flowers that the Divine opens millions without forcing the buds.  That all my days, like the flowers, bloom freely.  They flourish candidly, openly, voluntarily and willingly.

When the Divine opens all the flowers, there is divinity in every buds from where they begin.  There is a spark of divinity that gives peace to all humans.

Truth is, I am more of a BEing.  I have to learn not to think like a human.  Divinity has given me the ability to create.  To be human, I must have a moral guide.  To be human, I am the anguish of suffering.  To be human, I am the beauty of sacrifice.  To be human, I have to be the power of love.

I must learn to love others and use things rather than loving things and using people.  I must be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in others.

As the author Shannon L Alder says 'before you call yourself a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu or any other theology, learn to be human first'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself