Living Amicably

When there is peace within, there shall be peace all around.  A smile in one's heart brings a smile to the next person.  Energy is contagious.  Especially when the energy is from the light of a beautiful soul.  All darkness turns to light.  

On the other hand, one ugly word from a disturbed mind can turn the light back into darkness.  The energy of such individual that sucks another can drain many beautiful lives.

I have to learn to be a good human.  I have to be good to myself to be good to others.  Though it shall not be important how the world sees me, understands me, values me.  But, what is important is that I see myself, understand myself and value myself.  I have to see myself the way God is looking at me.

A rainbow shall always be a rainbow even if nobody looks up into the sky.  I will still be a human even when I am hard with life.  Or, when my life is full of magnificent and sumptuous happenings.

Constantly, I have to remind myself that my energy affects others.  This world is not made only for me.  It houses all other well deserved souls.  Each has their own story, own meaning and own purpose.  Among us, there is no right or wrong.  Our common existence is to light each other so that life gets the impetus for higher purposes.

I am a little small dot.  But, my energy can cause a wave.  It has momentum.  I have to be aware, conscious and mindful when I deliver and speak my thoughts.  For all thoughts, words, deeds and actions can make the difference between opening a mind, changing an opinion or shutting the door.

Like all other humans, I have the power to influence others.  It is up to me, whether I am going to abuse that power to manipulate others or use it to help humanity.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself