Wind Beneath My Wings

It is the self love that I have for myself that makes me fly.  It is the love that I receive from my family that makes me feel I am safe.  It is the love that my friends give that brightens my day to day tasks.

Importantly, it is the love of God that I feel within me that lifts me up to where I belong.  The love from the Divine prepares me for the future while making shine on the present.  It is like the long and quiet river that uplifts life.  It is the love that breathes in the soul and sets for secured paths ahead.

Love is powerful.  Self love is self worth.  God's love is heavenly.  

When I live in the greatness of love, I shall have an undivided heart.  The experience is far reaching and overwhelming.  It is a life support system.  Without it, I will not succeed.  

Love encourages and lifts me up.  It is magical and it is the wind beneath my wings.  I am certain that when I greet love with love, I will soar high.  When I follow the path of love, I soar higher.  

Love changes life but more importantly, love changes things in so many ways.  Lives are enlarged and expanded.  Love does not contain the adequate words to describe its true identity.  It is beyond expression.

Love is all encompassing.  Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things.

I must strive to be love.  I have to understand that the meaning and the purpose of my life come from love and sharing it with others.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself