Do I know Where I Am Going To?

It is not where I came from but it is where I am going that counts.  But, do I know where I want to go?  What is my end game, my intention and my purpose?  Am I in love with my journey thus far?  What on earth am I here for?

I should live a purpose driven life.  It has to be a life that consists of motivating aims, that I have goals and sense of direction.  Finding purpose will make my life meaningful.  It would give me to take ownership and be fully responsible for my actions and reactions.

I need to create a life purpose statement.  It shall put me on course towards exploring the things I love to do.  When I have purpose, very likely that I will feel good about the way I am living my life.  I might feel there is some ultimate reason for my actions.

Life has to give me a sense of satisfaction and connectedness.  Where there is logic, it helps me to rationalize to reach for higher level of my well being.  Knowing where I want to go makes it possible for me to exist.  

When I have a definite reason for living, it will drive me toward a fulfilling destination.

I am here, on Mother Earth, for a reason.  I should be determined to live for something. I must have something to live for.  When I am in the know, then my life flows much more easily.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself