The Problem Into Old Age

Age is just numbers.  But, the bigger the number, the bigger is the room for errors.  Just like the old car, the engine gets slower and there is high tendency of frequent breakdowns.  No one can escape the aging process but one can age gracefully.

While I cannot guarantee that I will be healthy with no health problems, I am wishing for a sane state of mind as I am getting older.  I pray to have positive mindset.  I pray that my thinking process is flexible with time.  Of course I do pray for good health too.

Positive aging is important.  It is necessary that I adopt a positive view of aging as a healthy normal part of life.  I should not be stubborn and insist that I have more experience.  My mindset has to change and that I will do whatever is needed in order to continue with the flow of time.

Getting older does not mean that I have to be respected.  Getting older has nothing to do with wealth of life experiences.  Getting older means my time has, indeed, change and what I know may no longer be relevant.

As I am getting older, I have to exercise my brain and never to stop learning new things.  Right now, I have to clean and erase all old thought patterns for they will not serve me anymore.  It is detrimental should I insist to hold to past beliefs.  I have to stay connected to the present.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself