What Have I Become


 See, observe and watch how babies grow.  How these innocent souls try anything they will.  They are not afraid to venture.  They do not know what is failure and strive to make things work for them.  They make attempts to do practically all kinds of things.  They are free spirited.

It is when the parents, and everybody else major around them, start to nurture and teach them that their utmost potentials get inhibited.  Fear is being introduced in their lives.  And so are the many rules and restrictions.  They grow according to what is told to them.

All parents love their children.  They want the best for them.  Be known as, much of the children's values are those of their parents.  Children are influenced by the parents' likes and dislikes, the parents' principles, morals and standards.

What I am today is the product of my upbringing.  At the critical period of development, at my young adulthood, I become almost like my parents.  I live with the standards and values of those people who played a major part of my young life.

Today, as I continue to nurture life, I am full of gratitude to my parents.  They did what was best for me.  Like me, they lived by the parents' code too.  

For what is worth, I am thankful to my family and everybody else who played a big part of my early childhood.  I forgive the past and ask that my family, relatives and ancestors are forgiven from the beginning of our creation to the present.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself