Enough Is Enough


 Boy oh boy, it is sure a good feeling when I can blame others for my faults, for my mistakes.  It will make myself free from being seen as the bad guy.  The bad ones are them, not me.  

My identity as the good guy has to stay in tact.  It has to serve my ego for the ego yearns to feel right at all times.  Yes, I have ego.  Don't you have it too?

Shifting the blame saves me from explaining what is causing the problem.  The way of finding cause is to blame someone.  I do not have to defend myself nor will I be under attack.  My ego loves to think that I am not the problem, they are.

Is this the way of life that I am proud off?  What good do I get when I am constantly putting others in bad light?  Why do I have to shift the blame and punish others?  

Where is love, I wonder?  What happen to my conscience and do I have any?

Enough is enough.  

I have to stop the blame.  I need to learn to accept and take one hundred percent full responsibility.  Bad things that happen to me are the results that I do not appreciate life.  I do not value others and think of myself too highly.  

It is, indeed, narcissistic of me that I do not know how to be accountable with anything I do.  

When I take full responsibility, I am accepting my obligation as a human being.  I create accountability for my happiness.  For my peace of mind.  I have to take ownership of my behaviours and face any consequences.  

I have to be willing to accept responsibility for all my actions.  I have to own my thoughts, my words, my body language.  I must not deflect my reactions.

When I blame others, I give away the power to change.  I distance away from my soul.  I burn love away.  I need to know that I am the creator of my problems.  It has to do with my self-righteous mindset.  I am not innocent of wrongdoings and I have no right to blame others.

I have to live with clarity and wisdom.  It is priceless when I have it all in my mental capacity, my emotional tank, my spiritual outlook and my physical attributes.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself