In Life, Keep Focusing Inward

 

I do believe even the kindest and calmest person, in this world on Mother Earth, has a certain limit on how much he / she can bear.  It is in the nature of any human being where there will always be a point, a level, beyond which something does not or may not be tolerated further.  There is a limit to everything.  There is a limit to one’s endurance.

No human beings can exist to be perfect.  That is the truth where I shall not, and must not, argue.  No human beings can constantly keep absorbing all the sufferings, the extreme humiliations, the most brutal insults.  

Even joy has limits.  Even peace has its finest day.  Even life ends with a death.

Simply, no matter how good the heart is, eventually a person has to start treating others as how others are treating him.  It is sad that even with the purest of hearts, there comes a point where humans must acknowledge how others treat each other.  As living humans, we need to adjust our interactions accordingly.  This is to protect our well being and to maintain balance in relationships.

Knowing the extent on limits, what must I do?  I cannot blatantly ignore the repercussions.  What shall be the ramification should I continue to disregard them?  What I give out is what I get back.  Life is like a boomerang, when I throw it out and it comes back to me eventually.  

How do I react to those whom I have pushed off their limits?  I need to be aware of karma, the Law of Cause and Effect.  It is said, ‘Karma is a bitch’ and I have to be mindful of that.  I must remind myself that I am a human with limited intellect but with a big reservoir of imperfections.  

I must learn to be responsible in life.  I should not harm others when I do not wish to be harmed.  I should not judge others when I do get hurt and dislike being judged.  What goes around comes around.  Life, at any point, will not let me to get away for what I did.  Yes, I can run but I cannot hide forever.  There is always a price to pay.

How do I react to my dear Self whom is going through extreme boundary?  Do I love myself enough to stop from getting bullied, intimidated or thrown under the bus?  Do I have enough self worth when others over worked on my limits? 

Can I own my misgivings?  My own faults?  My own fears?  My own doubts?  My own screw-ups?

It will be recognition of self respect and setting healthy boundaries.  While it is important to approach others with kindness and empathy, it is equally crucial to ensure that I am not subjecting myself to mistreatment or disrespect.  It is important to honor my own worth while still holding space for compassion and understanding.

It is important to care for my soul.  It is crucial to heal my Inner Child.  It is my primary duty to nurture them.  When I honor the Self 'I'-dentity that the light within me lights brighter.

[Side note:  Nonetheless, the mind will not be confined to any limits.  While the sky is the limit, it is good to think big.  It is good to encourage not to be afraid to set high goals.  Thinking big is a crucial step towards enlarging life vision, towards realizing better goals.] 

The limits are in the way one thinks.  The limits are my thoughts.  The limits are in the realization on my emotional boundaries – on the way I feel, I sense and I perceive.  Physically, my body has its limits too.   

Somehow, when such limit is reached, I can no longer force to go any further.  I may end up feeling burned out.  There shall be risks on my mental health.  It is when the limit is reached that awareness is rendered useful.  However, it is good should this awareness come before it is too late.   

It is when I surrender on my limits that an act for self love comes into play.  I have to admit my weakness, my vulnerability and it is okay that I tell myself that I am a sensitive person.  When I do not know the value on my boundaries, I will never understand the damage it can cause me. 

While a leeway can be stretched, there are points beyond which no amount of adjusting, modifying or educating can reasonably alter a boundary.  Truth is, having limits helps me.  It helps any human.  The rational mind helps the body (mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically) to organize better investment of energy. 

With such awareness, a logical being will live a better life.  The awareness will be at its peak when he thinks inwardly.  Doing so, he will have better clarity on how not to be affected with his outside world.  When he separates the inside from the outside, and the outside from the inside, nothing matters anymore.   

When he is calmer, the clearer he thinks.  He learns to find peace within.  He knows there is no need to get anyone’s approval as how to live a good, happy and peaceful life.  Nothing else matters but keeping a good sanity of the mind does. 

To be the like of this logical being, I need to keep lighting the light within me.  My value does not decrease based on someone’s inability to see my worth.  When I can agree to that, I will take in more about myself.  When my soul is tired, it is time to look inward, to reflect.  It is okay to distant myself away from all toxic that harm the Peace of 'I'.

In life, happiness is about minding my own business.  However, the goal is not to be better than anyone else but to be better than I used to be.  In life, it is my road and mine alone.  Others may walk it with me but no one can walk it for me. 

As I get older, I really desire to just want to be surrounded by good people.  I do believe these people exist.  But, I need to choose people who don't judge me based on my worst days.  When they do not, these people will be good for me and they are good for my soul.  Questions are, do I deserve to have them?  Will I take advantage of their good hearts?

To live for one’s self is not a selfish way.  It's a recognition of self respect.  It is about self preservation to honor my own worth while still holding space towards harmony with others.  That said, I need to know my dominant behavior.  Am I dominantly negative?  Am I forcefully positive?  How do I act and react when I am called to care and support others? 

When I start to focus inward, I embrace my existence.  I am giving the extra mile to love myself instead of loving the idea of other people loving me.  When I focus inward, I work not to let the noise of the world to distract me.  Instead, I gain an understanding of listening to the voice of my soul.  I am bringing myself closer to my Inner Child.  These are the 'Me'.

In life, I am never alone in what I do.  There is always the involvement of people, things and places.  Most importantly, there is the ‘Me’ whom I need to nurture too.  Hence, while I may choose to be ‘selfish’, I have to extend my human side to be fully human.  I have to empower self love and feel it.  When I truly feel what love is that I can give love away.

I will be selfish should I live my life without having consideration on how my actions might affect others.  I am selfish when I think I am always right and do not care how others think.  I am selfish when I impose my ideas, my thoughts.  I am selfish when I constantly wronged someone, through my biased judgement, on the surface of his behavior.  I am selfish when I need to have the last say.

When I cannot love myself, how can I love others?  When I do not know much about myself, what made me think I know others more?  Understanding oneself is a complex and ongoing process.  No one man can fully understand himself, in his lifetime, because humans are influenced by multitude of factors constantly.

When I am full of hate, I will not know how to be kind.  What I have is what I give out.  Despite how pleasing I think I am, when I have an ugly heart, I am out-rightly ugly.  Despite my thinking I am good at communication - just because I think I am good at it - but when I lack comprehension, I am as good as nothing.  Period! 

What makes me ugly is my negativity - no amount of beauty regime can help to eliminate it.  What makes me negative is my toxicity.  For me to change, it requires awareness and the acceptance that I am such.

The more I order others, unconsciously, I am faulting human beings.  When I give an ounce of thoughts / actions to reprove others, I am exhibiting my ego.  When I am not forgiving others, even though I claimed I did, I am a good natural liar.  Full stop!

Have I thought on my ugliness?  Have I looked inward to focus on what good it has done to my well being?  How long am I going to ignore that I am not perfect, that I have these ugliness within me?  How long more am I going to fault others but to believe that I am a good person? 

What can make me pleasant would be my understanding towards life.  It would be my love for humanity.  It would be my love for love.  It would be my love for peace, not only for myself but for others too  It is the appreciation on gratitude to bestow abundance of love, joy and peace, moving forward.

All of us have our own battles others are not aware of.  Behind a smile could be a cry for help.  Behind a kindness act could be a bleeding heart.  Behind a loving heart is a quiet painful suffering.  I have to ponder and navigate these dynamics before I open my mouth.  It will be the generous loving mind that heals humanity.

When ego gets in the way of the Higher Self, relationship fails.  Life is a journey, not a race.  It is the lengthy experiences gained along the path that gives rise to maturity.  Me winning a race in short distances will not qualify to understand the incredible intricacy and complexity of life.

Am I too arrogant to accept all men are equal?  Am I egotistically opinionated?  Am I too full of myself?  Where am I in the world of negativity?  Have I lost my soul?  Do I dare to call myself a snobbish snob publicly without hurting my integrity and self identity?  Do I live by my intellect believing I am good at anything and everything?

I need to know that I become selfish because I need to love myself.  When I truly value my worth, I have become harder to manipulate.  I should not confuse myself the difference between these two.  Like others, I am a human being having human experience after all.

In life, when I keep focusing inward, I will get more effective with my value, my worth, my goals, my future, my peace.  Importantly, I get to care what life is about.  Importantly, I get to understand that my sense of self worth comes from me alone, from loving myself and never the opinion of others. 

In life, I must not lose why I am here.  In life, there is more than just achieving success.  In life, there is nothing wrong with failures.  In life, can’t I just be good?  In life, is it difficult for me to be kind?  In life, why can’t I easily forgive and completely let go?

What must I do to be a meaningful human?  Do pray for me, dear humans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself