Oh No! Which Side Am I At / In?

 

Lately, I make myself to immerse with social media.  It is a change, big change on my lifestyle.  

Reality check:  Should I want to keep myself abreast with technology, I need to be part of it.  I need to adapt, learn and continue to progress.   I need to grow with the changing time.

That is how I engage in natural development.  In nature, nothing exists alone.  When I work together with the ever changing time, I create life.  Technology has its purpose and it has an effect on humanity.  Life is more beautiful when it is interconnected to everything else.

Life needs support but it also gives.  Everything there is around me, around Life, affects life cycle.  That is how I, as a Be-ing, become relevant.  This is how Mother Earth gets to be more and more luxurious and elegantly beautiful.  Humans need Mother Earth, and likewise, to make Life richer with the highest meaning.

I should not refrain myself from growth, from sophistication, from technology.  When I do not participate and be part of change, how can I become a good human?  How can I survive and prosper?  As long I am still breathing, I must have a heart for all the things in it.

But, a good change is when I have let go the past and all the past memories.  A good start has to start from a clean canvas.  To make things right, I have to stop the blame but to take full responsibility on all my actions and reactions, my thoughts, my words.  I must not blame others for my failures.

I love reading what’s there in social media.  The more I read them, they become clear.  Humans, as collectively one, breathe the same air, drink the same water and live in the same nature.  Nature is the symphony of Life.  Everything needs to be there, in tandem, to bring meaning.

Social media has a purpose but it is my responsibility to find the beauty within it.  It is my responsibility to respect for what it is.  Accepting it will continue to provide me with strength as I strive to find meaning and purpose in my life.

All the beautiful motivational messages have been a part of life, even before I become aware of them.  There is so much to learn about myself.  There are tons of valuable insights.  There are many random thoughts that need to reflect.  It would be good should I live by their wisdom.

The more I read, the more I wonder.  Which side of the message am I in?  Which side of this beautiful wisdom am I at?  There are so many beautiful messages pointing to the different sides of being a human – the good, the bad and the ugly.  

There are plentiful motivational messages with very deep meaning.  They blow my mind.  They hit deep.  Everything happens for good reason.  All these messages need to be there for me to work with them.  They are there to raise the higher consciousness on my awareness. 

Should I want to think that I am on the good side, does it mean that I lack the bad and ugly sides?  Should there are the bad and ugly sides, am I making them worst?  How balanced am I as a person?  Am I the egoist or I live life humbly?

It has become clear, from all the messages, that I am the man in the mirror.  These messages are the reflection of me, to remind me on the many facets of being a human.  They paint my life.  Every stroke, every word is meant to ask me to think deep.  I stumble upon them for a reason.  Every message has been strategically placed in my life at the perfect moment for that reason.

They wish to reach out to my soul and require me to acknowledge them.  They are asking me to become more aware of who I am and what I want to be.  I must read them with acceptance.  Importantly, I must read them knowing where I am at, where I am in.

One regular post with the same theme keeps popping on my ‘Suggested Posts’:

[Quote]

‘Keep your distance from people who will never admit they are wrong and always try to make you feel like it is all your fault’.

‘Unfortunately no one notices your tears.  No one notices your sadness.  No one notices your pain.  But everyone notices your mistakes’.

‘When you cut off someone from your life, they will never tell people the full story.  They will only tell them the part that makes you look bad and them innocent’.

Another one:

‘People will always notice the change in your attitude toward them but they will never notice it is their behaviour that made you change’.

And, one more:

‘Let people doubt you.  Let them talk behind your back.  Let them gossip about you.  Let them say whatever they want.  You don’t need to prove anything to anyone but yourself.  Proving your worth won’t change anything about your life.  Doing the things you know you need to do will.  Focus on that’.

And, it continues:

‘There will always be people who doubt you.  There will always be people who talk shit.  Let them do their thing and focus on doing yours.  The people in your corner will support you.  That’s good enough.  You don’t need to please everyone.  This is a good time for you to remember who the real ones are.  And be careful who let you back in the future when you finally are doing better.  Focus on your own path.  Anything and anyone else who is not in it is irrelevant’.

Last but not least:

‘Remember this, if someone is avoiding you, respect their space.  If they are showing little interest in you, do not invest your energy in them.  Match their level of effort because you deserve genuine connections.  If they are prioritizing you last, prioritize them accordingly and always remember, you are not a stepping stone for others to walk over’.

[Unquote]

These are lovely positive messages.  They encourage the readers to spend more time loving, more time forgiving and not to divide humanity.  They seek the readers to be responsible for their happiness, their ‘Peace of I’.  They are teaching you and I to be happy.

However, it is also very important for me to realize - through all these messages - where I am in, where I am at?  As much as those lovely positive messages are reminding me to be responsible for my happiness, I need to know the duality of my being too.

Ego is the dangerous part in life should I do not realize where am I at / in.  I have to own my dominant behaviour, my dominant thought and my dominant conviction.

As much as I want to think I am the good guy, I am also the bad and the ugly.  There is always two sides to a coin.  There is always two sides of me.

The question here - how am I to reconcile these conflicting personalities?  I should not go on living without knowing.  My soul deserves honest connection between the human me and my higher consciousness.  My existence here on Earth should not be a waste of space.  There is something in everything; I just have to dig deep.

While I am not here to convince others, I need to be truthful to my soul.  I must learn not to worry about people who don’t like me.  Instead, I have to ask myself if I am happy and peaceful enough to be on my own?  I have to enjoy with the ones who love me, including my very soul and my Inner Child.

The soul knows.  The Higher Self knows.  All situations around me are the answers.  When I accept the different sides of me and ask myself ‘why are these lovely positive messages popping right in front of me’ with ‘what are they trying to teach me’, everything changes.

The lesson here – I should not go messing up someone else’s life when I don’t want mine to be messy.   Moving with technology and immersing my soul with social media is about a lesson on contemplation.  Contemplation gives me the strength that I need to go on in life and do what needs to be done.

Nonetheless, no matter how much I resonate with these positive motivational messages, how I treat myself (and others) ultimately tells all.  Integrity is everything.  It is the value that holds humanity together.

I must learn to be kind.  To be good.  To be nice.  To live with these values means I recognize I am not on earth to see how important I can become.  But, to see how much difference I can make in the lives of others.  

Reality check:  Truth is, the same water that boils a potato to be soft is the same that makes the eggs to harden.

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

The New Breeds Of Humans

Stop Complaining