The 'Anyway' Way Of Life


 

Excerpt text from the video:

The 'Anyway' Way Of Life.  

It keeps you sane.  It keeps you grounded.  It makes life bearable.  It makes wrong right.  It gives all the blessings to be.

Why you do what you do?  Do it anyway.

Everything comes into life is either a blessing or a lesson, accept anyway.

To say sorry does not mean you are wrong, say it anyway.

Others are bad talking you, allow them anyway.

Not everyday is a good day, live anyway.

Not everyone will tell you the truth, be honest anyway.

Not all you love will love you back, love anyway.

Not all deals are fair, play fair anyway.

May the blessings Be!

------------------------------

 

How to live uncomplicated life? When we allow things to be what they are and yet not to engage them negatively, we learn to live!

There are reasons to all things but we do not have to rationalize, or intellectualize, them deeply.  It is okay to agree to disagree.  It is fine to disagree to agree.  Is there a perfect idea?  What is idealism? Thinking is a burden. Do not trouble troubles unless trouble troubles you. Still, it is good not to be affected anyway.

Life is simple.  To say it crudely and pardon me for saying it, every fart does not smell Chanel No 5.  Hence, don't complicate it.

 

----------------------------------------

 

I can only surrender to life when I can tell myself 'It does not matter, anyway' at all times.

As I internalize those words, I learn to let things to be what they are meant to be.  I will come to accept the situations and I am no longer taking things to be personal.  Should I do that, life becomes easier.  It becomes bearable.  It becomes tolerable.  Life becomes a true beauty.

Doing such, I am letting go.  Obeying such, I am letting God.  It is said 'let go, let God' and all things happen.  It is the Law of Life.

I need to understand that people - including myself - do things, say things, from a personal perspective.  You and I do what we do, and you and I say what we say, out from the personal experiences.  Experience is what taught you and I to be who (and what and why) we are today.  Life is a creation from our own creation.

Experience shapes the way one thinks.  It reacts to the way one believes.  Whether it is right or it is wrong, no one has the right to judge it.  Matter of fact, experience will always judge others accordingly with one's moods and needs.

What is right for one person may not be for another.  What is wrong for one person may be the best for another.  Perspective is unique.  The way one thinks has to do with the many years of his/hers experiences.  Nonetheless, it is good to know that every road leads to Rome and every road leads back to us.

Importantly, I need to do what I do from love.  Importantly, I need to say what I say from love.  Love heals.  Love is an empowered energy that grows, be it the verb or the noun.  I have to understand my conscience.  I need to have clarity on the wisdom to life.  I have to reflect on my actions, my words and my interactions with everything around me.

However, I need to know what is love.  Am I in love with the negative force or am I in love with everything good and positive?  Everything that you and I do, on daily basis, is driven by love.  It is love that gives the motivation - the impetus - for you and I to act, to react.

There is love in hate.  There is love in fear.  There is love in anger.  There is love in sarcasm.  There is love in stealing, in crime.  There is love to see others fail.

At the same, there is love in love.  There is love in truth.  There is love in harmony.  There is love in caring, giving and sharing.  There is love in wanting to be peaceful.

Respect is earned.  When I want it, I have to earn it.  When I want to be treated good, I need to be good to others first.  I cannot demand what I cannot give.

Everything is done out of love, and in the name of love.  Should I not know where my love [both the noun and the verb] comes from, I am not doing good to my soul.  It will do me good should I take the time to pause, inhale and think on my actions and reactions.  I just have to know the linear consequences of my acts, my thoughts and my words.

Knowing is a great realization.  To know why I am doing what I am doing plays crucial role in the process of having a good life.  It instills a sense of inner strength to enable me to navigate life's up and down with grace.  It helps me to make better choices as I move on with life.

At the end of the day, I must learn not to live with regrets.  Nor should I live with any guilt feelings.  I have to understand the meaning behind the quote, ' Life is an Echo - What you send out comes back.  What you sow, you reap.  What you give, you get.  What you see in others, exists in you.'

It shall be the total sum on all the accumulated me - the person - that determines the quality of my life.  The circumstances surrounding my health and the abundances that are synchronizing in life is dictated by the state of my being.  There is domino effect to everything, good and bad.  Every action has a consequence.  There is the Law of Cause and Effect in play all the time.  And, there is the Law of Attractions and Vibrations.

In every breath you and I take, we exhale the wish for a better life.  As you and I take the next breath, unconsciously, we are praying harder.  Every breath makes us want to live.  Every breath plays an important role.

There is a beautiful inspirational quote that goes:

"Don't break the bird's wings and tell it to fly.  Don't break a heart and then it to love.  Don't break a soul and then tell it to be happy.  Don't see the worst in a person and expect them to see the best in you.  Don't judge people and expect them to stand by your side.  Don't play with fire and expect to stay perfectly safe.

Life is about giving and taking.  You cannot expect to give bad and receive good'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself