Practice Makes Perfect

Let this be a wake up call.  Let this be my realization.  

However, it should not just be another realization.  

It has to a vow, a promise, a consciousness, an awareness that I must commit.  That I must own and be responsible for.  I have to own the realization and to follow it through.

I must not blindly act and be the actor to follow my own scripts.  There must be a time, in life, that I have to step out.  That I have to assume the role of my Higher Self to be close to the purpose of my self I-dentity.

Life has shown me that it will always present me with challenges, no matter big or small.  Whether I accept that (or not),  there is always a drive inside any individual wanting to change.

Putting all the tests of life behind, I have to grow.  This is the only possibility ahead.  How?

Today, I have been showed the tools.  I need to recognize them and to start practicising each one of them.  Practice makes perfect.  When I want change, let's act on the change.  Let's use the tools.  Let's own them.

I have to set new rules for myself:

Set my intention. 

Set my inner beliefs. 

Practice cleaning. 

Commit to cleaning. 

Stop all blame.  

Take 100 per cent responsibility.

Faith. Trust. Love. Forgiveness. Sorry. Gratitude.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself