The Inner Child

Today I am reaching out to my Inner Child.  Today, it is a day to spend more quality time to care and protect him.  Today, I am sharing all my happiness and sadness, the way I should like a mother and/or a father to her/his child.

Today, I must tell him how important he is to me.

Should I continue to ignore our relationship, my life will not be fully happy.  There will always be something inside of me that is missing.  That missing part is this Inner Child.

The Inner Child is where I get to infuse the consciousness of Life.  Together, it heightens my relationship with the super high consciousness of the Divine.  In it all, with the three of us become one, the possibility to know the purpose of life is defined.

It is where the unconscious, sub-conscious and the conscious become one.  The reality becomes big.  The outlook for life dimension expands.  Everything is spread wider.

The Inner Child is the consciousness that provides the cord.  He is the savior for a better life.  He is the consciousness for me to make things right, for me and by me.

Today, please forgive me dear Inner Child, for all those many days that I have not acknowledged you and your existence.

Today, I seek to be set free. 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself