Be A Blessing

As human, I have challenges. I have things to clear on. I have imperfections. I have idiosyncrasies.

But ...

I must love myself before I love another.  By accepting myself and joyfully being what I am, I fulfill my own abilities and my own simple presence can contribute the light on the universe. Even if it is just a small amber of light.

And ...

God is always watching.

My true power is happiness, and this comes only when I surrender everything else.

I must be of a certainty the person who can see all creatures in myself, myself in all creatures, knows no sorrow.

I must be mindful.
I must be heartful.
I must reach out the Divine's Hand.
I must erase, clean and be at zero.
I must be useful.
I must be a blessing.

I must learn from within me.  From the consciousness of my highest self. From the Aha!-feeling that arises every now and then.

All the world's knowledge won't teach me anything if I don't have that Aha!-feeling to show me how it's enough to make the difference.  My intellect doesn't have any idea of the blessing that I will receive when I show the universe that I trust. It has no idea the value of what it is being offered to me.

The intellect has expectations when the "I" teaches not to cling on them.  It is important that I not to have expectations.

I have to trust that the right thing for me will come.  Perhaps it won't be what I am expecting but it will be the right thing.

Life is easy but I make it difficult.  I must learn that I will always receive according to what I give and based on my efforts.

Self discipline makes the difference.  The Aha!-feeling is the wind-breath of the Divine.

All that I have to do is to clean my thoughts, my emotions, my internal data and past beliefs.  I have to clean about people and about realty.

I have to do it myself.  Nobody can do it for me.  As I help myself, I help the spark of my world in others.

The Divine wants me to help myself.  Each of my cleaning has to be a passion, a longing pain for all things good.

I must, like a beautiful music, sing loud so that my note be clear. So that I walk the Divine's path, be useful and continue to accept that I must contribute to light the light of God.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself