Blaming Others Will Not Help Me

God loves me. Life loves me. In order for me to give back, for me to be one, I must cooperate and to watch over my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.

I must make myself available to that love that God and Life give me.  I must be available to receive inspiration from them.

The only way for me to receive it is to own my thought, my words, my deeds and my actions. I must make sure that I clean and erase those that are not in line with the Divine inspiration.

I am what I think about.  Should I not clean and erase all my old and past beliefs, I will not progress.

All that I am arise with my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  With that, I make my world.

How can I blame others for the world that I created?  If my world has no love, because I didn't exercise it.

If my world is surrounded with negativity, it is because I have not worked to build enough positivity around it.

Blaming others will not help me.  Blaming others means I am turning away my responsibility to become truthful and respectful of myself.

It is always easy to blame others as it makes my self importance important.

Dear ONE, I want to own my life and I want have peace to begin with me.

I reach for your Divine's Hand. I am sorry. Please forgive me.

May the dew drop washes away the old and let my spirit becomes new.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Where do I begin? Where do I start?  To tell myself the story of love. Of God's love. Of Life's love. Of love itself.

The first thing that I am created, as a human, is the creation of my heart. It is not my mental brain.

Perhaps, that's the biggest indication that I must live with a 'heart'.  That I must be in heartfulness, with love and compassion.  With love and empathy.  With love and understanding.  With love and a soul.

Perhaps, being mindfulness is not that important.  It can only be when I am able to let mindfulness be in the state of zero.  A state that is able not to form opinion or a judgement.  

When there's opinion and when there's judgement, love gets stuck.  With that, what I expect about love and about life come from conclusions I made from previous experiences.

In other words, I almost never see this moment clearly.  Cos, I am looking at it through a filter.

When i breathe through my heart, I will be able to let go of attachments, addictions or the need for results.

When I feel my heart, I go back to faith and the trust on the process of Love, of Life, of God.

With that, with heartfulness, I can expect to grow spiritually. I can expect to be the human that is created with the heart first and not the mind.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself