Self Realization

Peace begins with me. Such, I must never be afraid to tread my path alone.  However, I must know which is my path and follow it wherever it may lead me.

Peace begins with me.  And it comes from only one source that knows exactly what I need, how and when I need it.

I think I am the one creating the opportunities through my work, my relationship, my sources of invested avenues, but ask these are different water and roads through which things manifest.

When a door closes, it is because another is going to open automatically.

Peace begins with me. It starts when I know the totality of my spiritual journey.

I am always on a quest for unknowingly, looking for something to make me happy.  But not knowing that the happiness that I want is in this moment underneath all the thoughts and feelings and expectations and desires and all of that.

Peace begins with me. It is all right here.

My intellect has beliefs system that very often conflict with my spiritual journey.  When I not letting my intellect to go, I continue existing and each step of my journey of like a day of the intellectual process and not a spiritual experience.

Peace begins with me. It does not cost anything. It is free. It is simple.

Do I want to slip it away?

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Peace begins with me. Let there be peace beyond all understanding. Let there be love beyond all understanding.

Self realization comes by grace.  It is not a push button experience.  It comes from the commitment, the conviction and from the highly motivated sense of purpose.

Self realization is a blessing. It is great opportunity to grow and find out who I really am.

It is the wind beneath my wings. I cannot be desirous of having it quickly though.  It has to come when I can put my ego to sit by the wayside to allow it to occur.

Self realization is more than claiming at small achievement.  Desire to have it done quickly prevents it from occurring.

Self realization is a practice. It is where I must put my mind to allow clarity.

Dear ONE, I reach for your Divine's Hand and I take the silent pills.  It is when I can fully claim that peace begins with me, that I can be fully realized.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself