Am I Willing To Let Go

Dear ONE, I reach for your Divine's Hand.  I surrender to you. I submit to you.

Only You, dear ONE, that can restore, that can instill and that can create.  While I am cleansing myself with the water of life, I am allowing Your Love to expand my consciousness.

Yes! While I wish to help myself, it is also this wish that is helping others.

I have to surrender to feel all the Divine inspirations.  And, let these inspirations shall be of great purpose. Let them be some extra ordinary visions.  Let them come upon me and that they break all past thoughts and memories of their bonds.

Let Divine inspirations transcends limitations, let my consciousness expands in every directions.

Let me find myself in a new, great and wonderful world.

Dear ONE, allow the feeling of love to surface in my body, in my awareness and in my being.

Let me welcome these Divine inspirations and their experiences of having them in my life.  I must not resist.  In resisting, things shall persist.

I wish to be free. Like a bird in the sky, I shall be free.  Like the tree on Mother Earth, I shall reach the sky.

I love you, dear One.  I reach for your Divine's Hand and to be a better partner from this day forward.

Life has a bright side and a dark side.  In the world of relativity, in this house of humanity, it is composed of light and shadow.

When I want to be happy, I have to have an open heart and open mind.

When I want to be peaceful, I have to have an open heart and open mind.

If I continue to blame on somebody and everybody for all the errors of my life, I am not taking full responsibility.  I am not living in my purpose.  I am not submitting myself for a higher purpose.

If I continue to blame others, I am permitting my thoughts to dwell on the dark and the negative.  That will make me to become ugly, dark and negative.

I have to look at the beauty of life with open heart and open mind.  I have to look for the good in everything.  

Life, in the house of humanity, is about me looking at what's going on in me.  What I experience with certain people in certain ways, or certain ideas.

The question that I have to ask myself is whether I am willing to let go.  That I am willing to take full responsibility for anything and everything that is happening to me?

Only when I am looking for the good in anything and everything, that I absorb the quality of beauty. That I embrace the existence of zero.  That I become a true partner with the Divine.

Only when I can put God first that, I believe, I shall have all the earth abundance I would ever dream of.

The warfare in the house of humanity is all in my mind.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself