Any Choice Is Mine To Make

I have to take care of myself. I must.  As I am taking care of myself, as I simplify my life, the Laws of the Universe will take good care of me.  It will make my ways of live simpler.

I am the only one that will be responsible for myself. It is this awareness and acceptance that will make me to want to take good care of myself. Nobody will do it for me but me.

I have to be in charge and I have to take charge.

But I am not alone.  Within me, there's my inner child that will accompany me.  For this child to be my companion, I have to trust him.  He has to trust me.

Together, we form an ally.  Together, the power of prayers gets stronger.

Every time that I decide to react (instead of letting go), this child will help to make it right.  But I need to love this child just as God loves me. Just as Life loves me.

That's the way it is. Love begets love.

I must get rid the reality in my way of life not to always be complaining. Complaining does not change things.  Taking charge and be responsible can.

It is in the genuine connection with the inner child that I establish a Divinity.  But I must also ask permission to this child.  I cannot simply order the child.

What the child has become is my responsibility. I create, accumulate and accept things and place them in the child.

I have two choices.  Live to be with the company of this child and together, we are stronger.

Or I choose to live with my ego demands with the help of the child to make things better?

The choice is mine to make.

I am nudged to do an extra cleansing prayer today.  I am not certain why but I want to take charge and responsibility to do it.

Everything that I am cleaning has no agenda. Everything that I erase, I don't know what it is. My cleaning, my erasing is basically an act where I am deleting all my past errors that were created this lifetime and all the other lifetimes from my family, relatives and my ancestors.  And also the accumulation of errors from my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.

I am telling myself to clean and erase because I accept that I have created and accumulated all these errors either consciously and unconsciously.

The real intent is for my well being.  The entire focus is on me to be free from the  AKA Cords with everybody I am associated, linked and in close contact with.

I do not know what I am cleaning and erasing.  What I know I have created, accumulated and accepted errors with my ways off Life.

I am cleaning and erasing because everything was and is alive.  Realising the million bits of errors stored in me, I am asking and giving permission to God to delete all and make my life right again.  So that I can be right where I am at the original source of Life.  Pure and with unconditional Love.

I am cleaning and erasing what is in my mind, can be nothing in particular and it can be something that I happen to realize and wanting to take responsibility, so as to make things right.

I am making this prayer today so that I can understand my intention and own it.  Only when I can own it that I can take better responsibility.

And doing it so, I am letting go. I place my trust with God to clear what I have been creating, accumulating and accepting that is not Love.

Today, I feel God will conspire with me.  My wings of life are ready to take off.  My burdens are lightened.

There is the water of life that is releasing all karmic bondages.

Today, I must take a moment to feel myself and just BE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself