House Of Being A Human

Who am I?

I am a nobody, anybody, everybody and somebody.  Everything is within me.  I who have faith will know that something big and bigger are waiting on line.

On the other hand, I who lost and confused will not know my true identity and will feel a deep paralyzing fear.

Should I think that I know everything, I must walk the talk.  Yes!, I have to walk that talk.

Should I think that I have an intellect, let that intellect walk the talk.  Not walking the talk of my intellect is only making myself trapped in arrogance.

Intellect is an arrogant that has to be transmute into divine inspirations.  Too much of what I think I know will not give me a beautiful life.

All that I think I know arises with my thoughts.  With my thoughts, I make my world.

But who am I?

I have to walk the talk, to speak and act with a pure mind and happiness will follow me.

Everything begins with me.
Peace begins with me.
Love begins with me.

The art of remaining silent brings wisdom.  The art of speaking when suitable brings relations, brings friends, brings God.

Who am I?

The more I depend on forces outside myself, the more I am dominated by them.

I have to walk the talk. I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

A problem is never a problem. It is how I react to it that becomes the problem.

The worst war and the biggest problems are the ones inside my head.  My thoughts, my beliefs, my opinions and my judgements can be my worse enemies.

There's a beautiful saying if the Buddha, "even if a man conquers thousands of men on the battle field, only be who conquers himself will win his battle."

I have to begin to trust myself.  Should I do not, I will always beer looking to others to prove my own merit to myself.  Unfortunately, as a human, I will never be satisfied.

In the house of humanity, and in all the intellectual arrogance that I think I know things, I will always be asking others what to do and at the same time resenting those whom I seek such aid.

It is important that I constantly clean and erase.  It is important that I remind myself of my journey.  Of the reason I choose to be in the house of humanity.

I am here to learn to love it and to take good care of it.

I am here to wake up to awareness.  I am here to move up from a stage of victimhood to empowering purpose to surrendering and to be in partnership with Divinity.

I am here to spread my wings. I am here to love.

I am here to get my consciousness clear so that the Divine lives through me with awareness and love.

I have to become His purpose to be with my purpose.

I have to be in His blessings to be a blessing.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself