If Only My Heart Can Speak

How beautiful life can be when my heart can speak.  That, it shall not use the mind.  That, words are not spoken out from the mouth but only the heart.  That, the very form of communication is from my heart to others' hearts.  

Indeed, it can be blissful to hear the actual voice of the heart.  How much do I know the pain my heart endures?  Is my mind in conflict with my heart?  Do I respect at what my heart feels?

To speak from an open heart can be vulnerable yet be the strongest.  The heart is where love resides.  The heart is where simplicity and sincerity are.  It is a sacred place with great moral force.  It does not know how to lie.  It speaks without contentiousness or blame.

When a heart is pure, and it should be that way all throughout, love shall be the humans' main language.  Everything will be communicated in a heartfelt way with compassion and dignity.  The tone of the heart conveys deep emotional sincerity.  When speaking from the heart, it is often words of open heartedness, honest and simple.

I have to learn to speak like the very young children.  They express the truth.  Truth is exactly the language of the heart.  They do not get wrangled about what-if and what-not.  From their wholeheartedness, their words are concise and full of innocence.

The language from a good heart is about feelings of goodwill.  A good heart is where love is grounded with all the good intentions.  Speaking from the heart requires courage and strength.  When it can be done, this world shall be a better place.  When I can speak from my heart, others will hear with theirs.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself