The Bigger Story

There are reasons for everything.  Why the sun rises and what are my choices when it sets.  Why the flowers bloom and why the wind is blowing at certain directions.  Why I am here while you are there.  Why there is a feeling of love and why is there a feeling of indifference.

The responsibility to reason things out lies on me.  So is the responsibility for my success.  I am the creator for creating meaning out of life.  I have to live not by the 'reason' but to understand the wisdom from the experience.  I should not worship on intellect as it does not make me smarter.

How important is it that I have to have all the reasons answered?  What do I want to achieve?  Will I question more after knowing the answers?  Must there be one definite and specific answer to every reasons?  Is there an absolute truth?

To live a good life is about finding values and not finding every conclusive reasons.  Life is what happens to me.  I am the captain of my heart.  I hold the compass to my walks on my journey in life.  I am not the owner of events or its reasons.  I own what I do with them.

Reason is good when it heals me.  When its value gives meaning to the ways I live my life.  Giving meaning to the value is completely different from finding a reason for it.  Acceptance makes me to let go the past and focus on the future instead.

Reality is, I am here because I am a part of a bigger story.  I am not here as a victim of circumstances nor that I exist by accident.  Instead, I am here for a reason - and let that reason be love.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself