The Consequence With My Ego

I cannot be saying there is a divine spark, in all humans, and yet not to respect it.  Should humans hold the spark of the Divine in their hearts, it is good that I honour humanity.  When together, humans can make life better and meaningful for each other.  When we stand as one with these sparks, we shall create and nurture love and not war.

There is divine light in each one of us.  As the author Antoine de Saint-Exupery says in his book 'The Little Prince', "All men have stars".  I have to be mindful of this phrase and let it ingrained inside me.  I have to be conscious of my attitude, my thinking mind and my feelings and opinions towards others.

I should not let my mouth invent negative labels on another BEing.  When I call someone 'A Fool' or 'Toxic' or something else, am I claiming that I am superior than that person?  Am I really any better?  By saying these negative words, am I implying that Divinity is a fool or toxic too - since all humans hold the divine spark?

When I block someone on social media, why am I complaining that I am not given consideration in society?  Why do I pretend as though there is good camaraderie outside the group?  It is said that pretentious and fake talks of peace cause more damage.

When I choose not to engage and reply to any messages, I should not make fuss that I feel neglected in life.  Every act has its adverse reactions.  Isn't respect is earned?

What goes around comes around.  It is such behaviour that messed me up.  I have to be aware of the consequences on my actions.  I have to understand that all my actions are like a drop of an ink in the ocean.  I may think it is a small thing but I cannot dismiss that it will impact my life, my whole generation.   

What I give is what I get back.  What I think bounces back.  My life is a product of choices.  These choices, and not circumstances, that determine my road map.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself