Move To Heaven

It is a beautiful gift to my soul when I can commit to spend time sitting in meditation and in prayer.  The time spent to surrender to nothingness brings mental benefits, increased happiness and emotional stability.  It elevates peace of mind and shall decrease anxiety.  The healing effect is enormous.

When I chant a mantra or a prayer meditatively, I regain my footing with my soul.  It is the song for my soul and a very personal relationship with the Divine.  I am reconnecting the soul with my life at a higher level.

With the chant, the prayer and the meditation, I am recognizing that I am a spiritual being having a human experience.   At this state, I will be able to appreciate all that I have.  My soul shall rejoice.

It is the energy in meditation and in chanting prayers that brings a sense of oneness.  The soul understands this exact feeling of tranquillity and how important it wants it.  It is as if, while doing that, the present moment expands to fill all of eternity, with the universe.

I have to pray.  I have to chant the prayers.  I have to meditate.  These are actions that move my mind to a heaven-state on earth.  These practices are helpful and they can change the science in my brain.  They reshape my brain and change the chemistry of the brain to bring happiness.  I will be one with the Peace of 'I'.

My soul has always been observing quietly behind what I do, think, believe and feel.  To pray and to meditate are not about to live up to some kind of ideal.  Quite the opposite, they are actions that bring about mindfulness that lead me to engage with my soul and to accept human experiences.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself