The Fear Of Life

It is never a good feeling to live in fear, with fear.  The fear of getting hurt, of losing something or someone, of getting harm, of change or of failure.  The feeling of fear comes from a mindset that a lifestyle is being threatened.  This threat can be physical or emotional.

Fear is one powerful emotion.  It has strong effects on the mind.  It can take over a life, affecting the joy to live. Fear paralyzes lives.

Fear happens because there are many unknowns in life.  There are many questions a mind can ask but only God has the answers.  It is this uncertainty that fear creeps in.  The physical feelings of fear can be scary in themselves.

Fear prepares me to be strong.  It draws me to have the courage and to keep my head up.  To have faith, as I am told, helps to lessen the anxiety and stress.  So is letting go of the fear and move on.

But, before I can stand on my two feet and gain momentum to find the strength, how can I eliminate fear completely?  How do I prevent myself from getting hurt, intimidated or bullied?  How do I keep something from happening?

Fear is also F-alse E-xperience / E-xpectation A-ppearing R-eal.  Fear, on a grandeur scale, is a spiritual calling.  It is asking my mind to be grounded.  It is telling me that my ego is bigger than my soul.  It is directing me to put my entire faith and trust back to the Divine.  With faith and trust, there shall be less room for fear.

Transforming fear is no easy task.  When I dislike the feeling of fear, I have to start not to spread fears to others.  Perhaps, this is the reason why fear comes to me?  What I give is what I get back?

Oh God, guard and protect me from all harms.  I am sorry for all the past errors, mistakes and wrong doings that causing the cause and effects today.  Please forgive my past and bless me for a better future.

Oh God, guide and teach me not to instill fear onto others.  Only let me to radiate empathy, love and kindness.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself