The Creeping Anger

Anger is a secondary emotion.  Typically, there is always something underneath that is triggering it.  The underlying primary emotion could be fear, jealousy, insecurity or sorrow.  Or, it can be disappointment, embarrassment, frustration or humiliation.

Should I do not want to be an angry person, I must not be a control freak to control the world around me.  I have to let that negative feelings go.  I have to learn, in life, that I have my limitations.  I have to learn not to blame others for everything that goes wrong.

When I do not take charge and refuse to take full responsibility on my actions and emotions, I will end up an angry person.  I need to recognize my anger and what is lying behind it.  To brew an angry feeling, and let it creep, will not make me to be a happy healthy person.  Nor will it give me the peace of mind.

Anger is like a fire that destroys everything.  I should not let it push me and have its energy burns my soul.  When anger starts to spread inside me, I will not know how to be forgiving.  I will end up hating everybody and everything.

To be a meaningful human, I have to banish all feelings of anger.  I have to address my anger reasonably.  I have to teach my anger that it is a wasted energy and it will not help me to grow spiritually.  Anger does not solve anything and it builds nothing.

Dear Self, in a world where you can be anything, please choose to be kind.  Please live to be happy.  When there is happiness, I am making peace with myself and everything around me.  

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself