For The Love

What a wonderful world it will be should I be able, for the love, to inspire and motivate everyone I meet.  That, along the journey of my life I can make aware of God's light.  That, I can illuminate love and kindness.  That, with all things done for the love, the Peace of 'I' will be with me.

For the love, I have to start with myself.  I have to let my soul descends to my mind and give it greater knowledge and understanding.  My soul has been waiting to merge with my mind.  My mind has to be ready to accept it.  My mind has to open and not stuck with senseless intellect.  

I have to have a mind filled with only love.  When I let down the barrier and open myself to the need for love, divinity fills my well being.  With love, I can live well and be loved.

For the love, I must not be selfish.  I have to give love for love to come back to me.  But, love is not a trade off.  I cannot give and expect for some returns or be rewarded.  It is only empowering when I can think 'I have, therefore I love'.  Only love heals.

All I should do is to give love and take love.  With that, the act of balancing happens.  The philosophy of enough greets life with happiness.  However, if a little is not enough, nothing is.

For the sake of love, enough creates an understanding of what I need to enjoy life.  It helps me to differentiate between genuine desires and mindless greed.  Love is always in abundance and I must not think that I will not have enough of it when I give to others.

For the love, I want to be thankful.  I want to be thankful for what God has given me.  And so are from those who love me.  I want to be thankful for all the small simple pleasures that lift my spirit.  

Let my soul be a force for love in this world I live in.  Thank you, love.  TQ TQ TQ.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself