Let Me Be Considerate

Joyful, peaceful or respectful relationship is when I can put my feet to feel the emotions of others.  Where I can be thoughtful of the rights and feelings of others.  Where I do not get into their personal space without getting their permission.

I should not take matters, in life, for granted.  It is always good that I put myself in someone else's shoes before I jump the gun.  It is good that I take the time to think about how others are feeling.  I have to have tact.  I have to be kind.  I have to be gracious.

Being considerate is an integral part of what it means to be human.  It is one thing to feel but putting that feeling into action is another big thing.  What I feel may not be what others feel.  I need to think about how others would react.  I should put myself in their frame of mind.  Everyone that I meet is, somewhat, fighting a battle that I know nothing about.

I have to exercise considerate perspective.  When I am angry, it is better that I stay quiet.  When I do not know head or tail, it is wise that I stay silent.  When I am excited, there is no need to jump in joy.  When I cannot be punctual, which I should not, it is good to have good reason and be honest with the excuses.

I am sorry and please forgive me that I intrude into your space.  That all my words, thoughts, deeds and actions are forced on you.  I am sorry and please forgive me that I am caught up in my own ego and asserting it freely.  Guide me, teach me how I can be considerate.  I love you and thank you.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself